Friday 14 November 2014

Sparkles and Lace

Two outfits in one?









I absolutely love dressing up and dressing down outfits! I always try to buy stuff in shops which I know I can wear in the daytime as well as at night time when I'm going out. I absolutely HATE when I buy a dress for example, wear it on one night out, then never wear it again because its not versatile in the slightest! Absolutely LOVE this colour green for this winter, and of course, lace is a must! I'm not a high heel type of gal, so when I saw these little shiny shoes I had to get them, they're great for work and Uni (I must admit, they KILLED my feet when I first wore them, but now they're totally fine woop!) Also slightly obsessed with these boots, they're the comfiest shoes in the planet, and the zip down the side makes them super quick and easy to slide on when I'm in a rush (which is most mornings...) 

Note to self: Fake tan before you get you legs out (milk bottle alert).

Top: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Jacket: H&M (last year)
Shoes: Primark
Long hoody: H&M
Boots: Primark

Tell me some of your fave winter outfits :)


xx

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! And I'm exactly like you, I hate buying dresses and other pieces that can't be worn in the day and the night - versatile clothes ftw!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :) Same!! Feel like its such a waste of money! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww wow thank you!!!!! Means so much<3 <3 <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. Another amazing post Jenn! We're obsessed with your style!
    Love that mermaidish top! I bought those Primark mary janes but had to get them back because they weren't really my size :(

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeee yeyyyy thank you!! <3 Awww really :( gotta love primark when they do well on shoes though!! xx

      Delete
  4. Looking fab, I keep picking this top up but I may need it in my life now, looks amazing on you ❤️ X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!! How nice is it! They have it in grey and baby pink too, so tempting..... haha <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Love that lace skirt. It's definitely perfect for day and night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely isn't it!! I like the length, lovely for winter time! <3 xx

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous girl. Love your edgy style.

    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  7. the coat is GORGEOUS! I have this top too - still haven't got round to blogging it! Suits you though ^^

    www.thepixiecut.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit! :)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this outfit is gorgeous! love your skirt

    xx
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete