Sunday 16 November 2014

The Pointed Boots

Yesterday I headed to the Christmas markets in Manchester with my sister to see what they were all about! Am I the only person who's not really feeling Christmassy yet? I really want to be, but Christmas still seems so far away :( I wore my beautiful new boots and obviously had to snap some pics! Must admit though, they killed my feet! Fingers crossed they give in, blisters are one of the worst pains ever!






Kimino/Blazer: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Trousers: Topshop
Boots: Henry Holland at Debenhams






Whilst there I couldn't resist getting a pulled pork bun with stuffing and apple sauce! It tasted like a Christmas dinner all in one (was so good!). I also had a cheeky pancake and couldn't decide which topping to have, so I got Nutella, white chocolate sauce and maple syrup all in one, was amazing hangover food (me and my sister went out the night before and I got slightly tipsy haha!) Had such a nice little day and excited to visit again and discover more stalls!

Hope you enjoyed this slightly different styled post, pop your blogs in the comments because I love discovering them all :)


xx

19 comments:

  1. Love those boots and how you have styled them!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hope they stop hurting my feet though! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. Love trousers and blazer!

    Something special from Venice on www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. First let me say Welcome to the world of fashion bloggers. Nice to meet you Jenny. Second, that some awesome shoes you're wearing, totally swooning here. Love the complete outfit, you pull it off beautifully girl. Third, nope you're not alone, no x-massy feelings here either ;) I am wondering would you like to follow each other on GFC to keep in touch? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww such a lovely comment <3 <3 Thank you so much!!! Will have a nosey on your blog now haha! :) Jenn xx

      Delete
    2. Aww Jenny you're such a doll, thx bunches girl, just followed you back. Keep up the good work here and please keep in touch. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Nice post
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a rad look! Obsessed with it all. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much!!!! :) Will check out your blog now xxx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the trousers and the quirky shoes! Will defo have a hunt for the trousers or something similar to these! :) x

    www.thepixiecut.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much!!! Topshop have quite a few really nice pants like these! Some kinda chequered ones i nearly got too oooops <3 xx

      Delete
  7. These boots are amazing! You look great as usual!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you chickaaa! Always make me smile <3 <3 xx

      Delete
  8. Awww, I love Christmas markets! Your outfit is great, your boots are amaaaaazing! X
    http://glitternnmud.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cute are they!! Aww thanks girl <3 <3 xxx

      Delete
  9. I love this outfit! Those boots ahh! Gorgeous :)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes so edgy

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete