Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Stripy Suit

FIRST BLOG POST..... This feels weird. Not going to write a big paragraph about who I am and what I like, because  I'm sure you'll get to know me and my style through my future blog posts and pictures! Got to say I'm kind of nervous (and super excited!) about starting this blog... But hopefully that's normal! So here it is, 'The Stripy Suit'.








Can we all just take a minute to appreciate this beautiful suit!? I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I am in LOVE! Feels so luxurious too! I love an outfit that has a big statement about it. I chose to wear these Adidas trainers to make the outfit more casual, and thought the jumper was a really nice layering piece (and its now FREEZING in Manchester). I thought the hoops nicely added to the sporty (or 'chavvy') look. On a night out I think I'd wear this suit with some strappy heals and a crop top or a shirt? Its so versatile which I think is great. I love two pieces due to the fact you can wear the bottom half and top half separately to create some completely different looks!

Suit: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop
T-shirt: Topshop
Trainers: Schuh
Hoops: Primark

I would love to hear from some fellow bloggers! Let me know who you are :)


XX

23 comments:

  1. This suit looks amazing on you! I'd love to be able to pull this style off!!

    Ness xo.

    www.mydangerousobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou so much lovely <3 <3 You will be able to!! xx

      Delete
  2. I don't have any words for how amazing this suit looks on you!
    I would never ever dare to wear something like this but you styled it so well!
    Can't wait for more posts from you :-)


    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww WOW! Thank you so much!!! This means a lot to me <3 I'll be sure to check out your blog <3 Jenn xx

      Delete
  3. Looks great! I especially like it without the jacket and with the jumper. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing love the look and congrats on your first blog gurl x

    Mywardrobeadventure.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeyyy thank you!! Im super excited to have finally started!! :D <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Wow! This look is amazing! I love this outfit so much!!

    www.iwearmyownstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suit looks great on you!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You're definitely brave. Cheers to many more blog posts to come. Definitely great things ahead! :)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow thank you! Im so excited to have started! Been wanting to for ages! Still working out my way around Blogger though! Haha <3 xx

      Delete
  8. I think from this first post we can say already that you have an amazing, unique style! We love it!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a nice thing to say!! Wow thank you sooo much <3 Ill be sure to check out your blog! Jenn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look, you look amazing :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/11/love-peace-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. your look is kinda crazy...AND I LOVE IT!!!! well done honey!
    Just creashed into your blog and I really like it!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Wanna keep in touch? Let me know and I'll follow right back!!
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so muchhh! :) Yes sure lovely xx

      Delete
  12. Found your blog today and it's great I love it! New follower here :) X
    http://glitternnmud.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete